2025 4-star Nikolas Khamenia commits to Duke men's basketball

The four-star forward out of California adds another weapon to head coach Jon Scheyer's already-strong 2025 class.

Less than two weeks ago, the Boozer twins committed to Duke, giving head coach Jon Scheyer two major pieces for 2025. Now, Scheyer has gone out and added yet another stud.

On Tuesday, four-star Nikolas Khamenia announced his intention to join the Brotherhood on YouTube, bringing the No. 19 player in the country according to 247Sports into the fold for next season. The Studio City, Calif., native chose Duke over hometown UCLA and Gonzaga, giving Scheyer his third commitment of the recruiting cycle. 

Standing at 6-foot-8, the Harvard-Westlake senior is described as a point forward, with his passing ability as one of the top attributes of his game. Khamenia also possesses an above-average handle and 3-point shot, skills that make him an easy fit in any lineup Scheyer could trot out next season. Last year, the forward helped Harvard-Westlake to a 33-3 record, and the school has won back-to-back state championships the past two years. 

Khamenia is ranked fourth in his home state, and is the fifth-highest power forward in the nation, with future teammate Cameron Boozer holding the top spot. 

Duke tips off its regular season Nov. 4 when it hosts Maine.

Share and discuss “2025 4-star Nikolas Khamenia commits to Duke men's basketball ” on social media.