SPORTSWRAP: Are U Sure?

This week's edition of Sportswrap highlights the decisive touchdown in Miami's thrilling 30-27 win against Duke Saturday night at Wallace Wade Stadium. The on-field and replay officials were later suspended by the ACC for a "series of errors" that led to the Hurricanes' game-winning play standing. Sportswrap is your one-stop shop for everything that happened this weekend in the world of Duke sports.

STUNNER: Miami beats Duke football on controversial kickoff return: Duke looked poised to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat—until Miami stole it back on the game's final play. An eight-lateral kickoff return for a Corn Elder touchdown sent Hurricane players pouring onto the field, and after an eight-minute replay review, the celebration continued.

A Halloween horror story: Miami was whistled for a school-record 23 penalties for 194 yards Saturday night. But the most important Hurricane penalty was the one that was called, but ended up not being enforced.

ACC suspends officiating crew for 'series of errors' in Duke-Miami finish: The ACC has suspended the members of the on-field officiating crew and the replay officials involved in Saturday's wild game between Duke and Miami at Wallace Wade Stadium due to numerous officiating errors committed on the game's final play, the conference announced Sunday.

Cutcliffe weighs in on officiating, future of replay in aftermath of Hurricane win: After stomaching a difficult Halloween loss, the Blue Devils have to move forward. Duke controls its own destiny in the ACC Coastal Division, but the margin for error is now slim to none.

Balanced effort leads Duke men's basketball to 112-68 win in first exhibition: A lot of things went right Friday night for the Blue Devils, who opened exhibition play with a convincing win against the Division II national champions. But the victory may have come at a cost, as junior Matt Jones suffered a groin injury in the second half.

Newcomers make their mark for Duke men's basketball against Florida Southern: Although games may not count as wins and losses for another couple of weeks, the Blue Devil veterans set the tone for a team that may have to be scrappier than the NCAA title-winning squad a year ago.

Freshmen steal the show on Senior Day as Duke women's soccer routs N.C. State: The Blue Devils honored their seniors Sunday afternoon, but it was the underclassmen who stole the spotlight. Thanks to three first-half goals from freshmen Chelsea Burns and Taylor Racioppi, No. 22 Duke blitzed N.C. State 5-0 on Senior Day at Koskinen Stadium.

Tucker leads Duke volleyball to sweep of Virginia: Four straight wins, a healthy lineup and a sweep against Virginia—the Blue Devils are officially catching fire.

Morris nets game-winner for Duke field hockey at No. 10 Liberty: Heather Morris knew that Duke could not afford a second consecutive heart-breaking overtime loss. So in the 73rd minute, when the opportunity presented itself, Morris seized the moment to give the Blue Devils the lead for good.

Rist's late goal sends Duke men's soccer to fifth straight win on Senior Night: Graduate student Jared Rist grew up a die-hard Blue Devil fan, and with the game on the line, the Durham local stepped up to seal the deal against the desperate Hokies on a memorable Senior Night.

Hartmann dominant at All-Star Classic for Duke wrestling: Redshirt senior Conner Hartmann dominated a fellow All-American on a national stage Sunday night, signaling the beginning of an exciting time for Duke wrestling.

Thompson finishes sixth to earn All-ACC honors for Duke cross country: Graduate student Shaun Thompson crossed the line first for Duke and sixth overall as the Blue Devil men finished eighth at the ACC championships. Senior Anima Banks led the Duke women to an 11th-place finish.

Varsity 4 starts strong for Duke rowing at Princeton Chase: The Blue Devils opened their season Sunday with a top-five finish in the women’s varsity four and a 17th-place finish in the varsity eight at the Princeton Chase.

Quote of the Week:

"Officiating at its best is not very visible.... Nothing's changed other than they realized they got the replay wrong. That's the heartbreaking part of it"

—Duke head coach David Cutcliffe on the end of Saturday's game against Miami

Share and discuss “SPORTSWRAP: Are U Sure?” on social media.