Duke football 2015 commits to play in U.S. Army All-American Bowl

A pair of 2015 Duke Football commits will begin the new year playing on one of high school football's biggest stages.

Both wide receiver/ athlete T.J. Rahming and linebacker Ben Humphreys will play U.S. Army All-American Bowl on Jan. 3, 2015 at 1 p.m. in San Antonio. Blue Devil fans can catch a glimpse at their team's future stars, as the game will be televised nationally on NBC.

Rahming, a Powder Springs, Ga., native is ranked as the 109th receiver prospect in the nation by ESPN, but local media has praised his athleticism and performance on the outside. The Marietta Daily Journal wrote that Rahming, "is having one of the best seasons any wide receiver has ever had in Georgia high school football."

It's easy to see why, as he has 49 receptions for 987 yards and 14 touchdowns for McEachern High School, which is just outside Atlanta.

Humphreys is one of the nation's top linebacker prospects, ranked the No. 21 outside linebacker in the country by ESPN. Multiple recruiting sites have pinned Santa Ana, Calif., native a four-star prospect and he also had offers from Miami, Nebraska, Oregon State, Arizona State and Wisconsin, among others. He should help fill the void that will be left with the graduation of All-ACC linebacker David Helton.

Rahming and Humphreys are part of an 18-member 2015 recruiting class that has become the most talented incoming class in the Cutcliffe era. It boasts three four star prospects, including tight end Tyler Petite and wide receiver Keyston Fuller, who are both ranked in the prestigious ESPN300.

Stay tuned to the Blue Zone for analysis of Rahming's and Humphrey's performances in the Army All-American Bowl and updates through signing day and beyond.

Share and discuss “Duke football 2015 commits to play in U.S. Army All-American Bowl” on social media.