Quinn Cook, Jahlil Okafor and Amile Jefferson play drums, jam out during Saturday shootaround

According to Duke Blue Planet's Instagram, No. 4 Duke had some fun during its shootaround before Saturday's contest against Fairfield at Cameron Indoor Stadium.

Senior captain Quinn Cook, junior captain Amile Jefferson and freshman phenom Jahlil Okafor showed off their musical talents with drums that appear to belong to the marching band, and were probably left overnight since the Blue Devils played on back-to-back days.

Generic Script

Cook appears to be leading the trio, with Okafor chiming in when given an opening and Jefferson showing off some dance moves and playing off his teammates, just like he does on the court.

After the unique pre-game preparation, the trio went on to combine for 49 points on 20-of-27 shooting, 20 rebounds and nine assists to lead Duke to a 109-59 win. Cook became the 64th Blue Devil to reach the 1,000-point plateau in the second half.

The video is just the latest evidence that Duke's squad has great chemistry on and off the court and is emphasizing having fun and enjoying its time together.

The Blue Devils take on No. 18 Michigan State Tuesday at 7 p.m. in the fourth annual Champions Classic in Indianapolis.

Share and discuss “Quinn Cook, Jahlil Okafor and Amile Jefferson play drums, jam out during Saturday shootaround” on social media.